Monday, March 2, 2009

monday...dark and dreary

i have a hard time dealing with life on mondays...then, you have to add dark clouds to it. I AM TOAST. i don't know why i have to have these feelings when there is no sunlight? i think i have bad chemicals in my brain (name that movie molly). but really i kinda feel that way a little. today i woke up and looked out my front door and saw this...
when i see this, for some reason i just sense doom and gloom. there is no rhyme or reason to it...i just feel it. this then leads to anxiety issues...i start to think about what bad things are going to happen today because it looks so very sad outside (this is why i need to see my dr about getting my anxiety meds refilled). so all day today i have felt this way and i just can't think or rationalize my way out of it. i NEED THE SUNLIGHT.

last night over at my parents house i was up in the kitchen with my sister molly. someone changed to the channel of the tv downstairs and all molly had to hear was a millisecond of the movie and she yells "who's watching LORD OF THE RINGS?". i looked at her and said "how do you know that?". she then said "if i got that right...then that is really sad". i looked at the tv and sure enough she was right...which can only mean, molly is really sad (you should do a post about your obsession mo).
this got me thinking about light and dark. the evil is always surrounded by the dark ominous clouds and when the good comes to fight there is always light with it. I LOVE THE LIGHT AND THE FEELING IT GIVES YOU. i love that light can ALWAYS overcome the darkness. i love these movies and how happy they make you when the good overcomes the evil.
on another note my kylee and brenton kept trying to watch this on the tv. i think it is still a little too scary for them. they keep trying to convince me otherwise...just like THE DARK KNIGHT battle i have with brenton.

1 comment:

MollyEmma said...

I give to Amnesty International on the off chance I'm ever imprisoned and tortured for my political beliefs. Paradoxically, I have no political beliefs.

-Mo

wishing on the moon