Friday, March 6, 2009

smile, because...

here is video of my cute baby girl dancing to coldplay. she takes a couple of rests to eat her cracker and at one point wants to go on her hands to lift her leg in the air (she loves to do that) but then realizes she has to let go of the cracker if she wants to do it. this is cute and sure to put a smile on your face for a cold yucky blahhhhh day in Utah. (uploading this stinking video onto blogger took me WAY TOO LONG to figure out...total frustration).



and congrats to Molly. she won the dvd guessing contest. i counted about 500 dvd's. i know, i would have thought i had more than that too. so mo let me know what wonderful deliciousness from the ruf kitchen you would enjoy most. have a happy dancing weekend.

1 comment:

Lisa P. said...

For some reason it wouldnt let me play the video:( something about being accepted to view it?? anyhoo. 500 eh? I totally thought more than that. I figured I had around 115 so you would have to have about 9 times that;)

wishing on the moon