Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i'm so gettin' IRISH

a little "GREEN" from my day...

the obligatory GREEN in my clothing for the day
i know this isn't "GREEN" but, it is an IRISH dinner. my mother used to make us corned beef and cabbage every ST PATRICKS DAY. i am turning into my mother!!
my favorite GREEN sweater
someone wearing GREEN
my favorite "GREEN" cleaner
too cute for words my childrens GREEN surprise from a leprechaun
my GREEN eyes next to Molly's BLUE. my husband believes i have blue eyes and to all of you who agree with him, you can "KISS ME ARSE". they are GREEN i tell you, they are they are they are!!
for those of you who wanted to see my cute kiddos in their green today, they will be in my wordless post tomorrow

1 comment:

Ross and Aubrey said...

We had corn beef and cabbage on Sunday!! I used to hate it, but now I LOVE it.
Happy St. Patty's Day to you!

wishing on the moon