Monday, February 1, 2010

confusing the anning's

so my husband i went to the movies this weekend to see When In Rome (because we NEVER EVER GO TO THE MOVIES) and he saw the poster for DEAR JOHN.while we were walking i told him that i got two free passes to that movie from buying some DVDs at Costco. here is how the convo went...
me: i got free passes to that Dear John movie

he then looks at the poster
me: i didn't even want to see it but with free passes, how do you pass that up?
him: i can't believe you are going to see that movie
me: why?
him: because Channing Tatum is in it.
me: what is wrong with Channing Tatum?
him: i thought you hated her
me: (loud laughter) Channing Tatum is the BOY IN THAT MOVIE
him: well then who am i thinking of?
me: Dakota Fanning...I HATE HER!
him: Fanning and Channing...it is very confusing

No comments:

wishing on the moon