Tuesday, June 29, 2010

eclipse-ivity

ahhhh kristen stewart, where do i begin? first of all, i have to say i am a huge fan of your acting. the way you can go from moping, to whiny, to ummm crying, to ...to...throwing temper tantrums is so amazing to me. it just shows your wide array of your acting capabilities. and the fact that you are with robert pattinson oh, could anymore of my wishes come true? two mopey's together! it just doesn't get any better than that. who says you need a personality to be interesting, right? YOU ARE MY MOST FAVORTIST ACTRESS EVER! ps bella is my least favorite character ever. hmmm, you are just like her...now how does that work? LOVES TO ALL YOU KRISTEN STEWART FANS!!

3 comments:

MollyEmma said...

I do like her hair in that picture though....hahaha.

Lisa P. said...

I am watching her on the today show as we speak. she makes me nervous and embarrassed;)

David said...

How long into the movie Panic Room did it take you to realize that Kristen Stewart's character was not a boy?

wishing on the moon