Monday, June 7, 2010

jury countdown, day 1

first off, let me just say, i am loving the heat. you will not hear me complaining about having to turn on the a/c ever. i don't even mind the hot rainstorms. in fact, my kids ran outside in the one that we had last night with their cousins. i think the two year old had the most fun, she was jumping around in the puddles.

secondly, i have gotten out of jury duty for monday! BAM! now i have to call again tonight to see if my number is up. i told my employer that i didn't have to go in on Monday and she just said, "we go to gwamma's". and i'm all, "um, you are going to HAVE TO GO TO GWAMMA'S IF I DO GET CALLED TO JURY DUTY." she just stared back at me like I AM THE CRAZY ONE?!

the only day that i am really really really hoping i don't get called on is thursday. brenton has a therapy appointment that day, and he really needs to go. my poor boy has got some issues that he needs to work out ASAP. in fact if i do get called that day, then the jury clerk is getting a phone call from me saying "sorry, my son comes before you". which reminds me, mom, nic, or mo can you watch the other two that afternoon please? LOVE YA!

1 comment:

nicole said...

Sure I would love to watch your kids.

wishing on the moon