Tuesday, June 8, 2010

jury countdown, day 2

well, my number isn't up YET. BUT, it is getting closer and i get this sinking feeling that it is going to be THURSDAY! i guess i will just have to wait and see what they say on the phone wednesday night and if it is my number, they will have to deal with some screeching from me.
quick story: on memorial day we were hanging out with family in my aunt's backyard and we got to talking about scary movies, books, tv shows, and whatever else is creepy. now my mom is known for watching her ghosty tv shows and freaking herself out over them so when somebody brought up some demon name, like zezzoozozzoz (i can't even remember, i just know that there was a z in there somewhere). my mom was all, "i heard about that demon." since i didn't quite catch the name i turned to my mom and asked her ,"what's the name?" and she then flipped out saying, "YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY IT'S NAME, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID IT'S NAME." to which my brother and i promptly said, "MOTHER where did you get this information?" and honestly we were both expecting her to say something like, "well the so and so prophet said so and so." but instead we got this...I HEARD ABOUT IT ON THE PARANORMAL BLAH BLAH BLAH SHOW! A PARANORMAL SHOW PEOPLE...YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!

No comments:

wishing on the moon