Friday, June 18, 2010

a mind from another world

first, a conversation with Kylee from the other night

kylee: mom, take off your glasses.
me: why?
kylee: i want to see how blind you are without them.
me: oookaaay (take off glasses)
kylee: can you see me now?
me: yes, you are just really really blurry.
kylee: where am i?
me: you are standing right in front of my bed.
(she then ducks down below the bed) kylee: can you see me now?
(i start cracking up) me: oh kylee, i wish i had your mind to think with sometimes. life would be so interesting. (and just when i thought she couldn't get any funnier, she comes up with this)
kylee: (angrily) i do not use my MIND to THINK! have you ever tried to cry with just one eye?
seriously, i have the most interesting child EVER!


and with all the JOY AND HAPPINESS THIS WORLD HAS TO OFFER ME THIS HAS RETURNED!

1 comment:

劉淑芬 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

wishing on the moon