Thursday, June 10, 2010

jury countdown, day 4

ok so they said that they have no more trials scheduled for the week but. BUT. if you didn't get called this time you could get called anytime for the month June. my head hurts. Brenton's appt is today and i hope that it all goes well. keep my boy in your heart for me. he's not dying or anything he just has anxiety that has gotten out of control and needs to be reeled back in. my head hurts. tessa dumped a whole bottle of those sugar sprinkle balls (why is it that whenever you add the word balls to the end of something...it sounds bad. get your head out of the gutter marci! hee hee) that you put on cake to decorate it all over the whole kitchen floor. the dog had a good day. tessa got put in time out (all the while yelling NO at me). my head hurts.

in the meantime, i saw this video and all i can say is YOWZA! my kids didn't believe it. they were all, "there is no way you can do that and hold your breath that long." and i am all, "oh yeah, it is on video. on the internet. for the whole world to see. it is TOTALLY REAL AND TOTALLY AWESOME." ENJOY


No comments:

wishing on the moon