Tuesday, June 15, 2010

some are plays and some are musicals

so so so funny! a few of my fav moments goes as follows 1. when he came out as Annie 2. anytime he was with Kristen 3. when he was trying to sing as spider man. LOVED IT!
who knew she was this beautiful AND could sing? REALLY, WHO KNEW?

1. i honestly do like will smith 2. i honestly do NOT like jada 3. why were they there?
she is beautiful and reminded me that i needed to get my haircut and colored...WHICH I DID!
seriously HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS WOMEN?
one of my favorite moments
THE MOST AWKWARD PRESENTERS PUT TOGETHER...EVER! YES? NO? ME THINKS SO!
and here is a list of what i would love to see...if i lived in New York...and had money...and could go to such things.
1. the addams family
2. la cage aux folles
3. come fly away
4. lend me tenor
5. promises promises
6. red
maybe i can talk Walt into one of these while we are in New York...

No comments:

wishing on the moon