Monday, June 28, 2010

eclipse-o-rama

since it is Eclipse freak week, i have just decided to go with it. this week i will be discussing my feelings on the whole twilight franchise. first off, why are the movies referred to as "the twilight series"? all i know, is that the first book was called twilight. were the other books referred to in this way? is it because people don't know what New Moon and Eclipse are referring to? and if they don't know what they are referring to, what planet are they from? and if there is ANYONE OUT THERE who says, "what is twilight? i have no idea what you are talking about?" THEY ARE LYING THEIR SKINNY PANTS OFF! my husband has been so kind as to offer me a girls night out to see this movie on Friday night. I KID, I KID! there is no way in hell i could get him to sit through one of these movies...unless it was my birthday (and he would be groaning the time, really you should hear him when the trailers come on before the movies we go see). feel free to leave comments about what you think about this. on the roster for tomorrow is "KRISTEN STEWART, I TOTALLY LOVE HER AND THINK SHE IS THE GREATEST EVER. NOT WHINY AT ALL."

4 comments:

Chism said...

So excited for your posts this week! The last line had me LMAO! :)

Lisa P. said...

yea I am not looking forward to your post on kristin unless you are trashing her neurotic, nervousness, weirdness etc:)

lookbothways said...

ok Lisa you KNOW Marci. When ever has she been fececious? sp. But what ever I am truly excited to be on the girls night out with you and my favorite people on the earth.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

wishing on the moon