Tuesday, October 27, 2009

an alien abduction


i don't know if i have ever told the internet about my phobia before. i think i have but, not into this detail. i am only thinking of this now because of HALLOWEEN and the fact that i am forcing my BABY SISTER TO GO SEE PARANORMAL ACTIVITY. she has a phobia/fear of ghosts and i am going to take delight in making her see a scary movie about GHOSTS. i have actually had some paranormal/ghost experience. the first time it happened i just assumed i was still asleep and THAT COULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED. the second time, i started hitting myself to make sure i was awake...i was. the odd thing is I WAS NEVER SCARED OR FELT SCARED! weird huh?

anyways back to my fears and phobias. I BELIEVE IN ALIENS, I REALLY TRULY WHOLE-HEARTEDLY BELIEVE THEY ARE OUT THERE! this has been an obsession of mine for as long as i can remember. i can remember my mom buying the book COMMUNION (an alien abduction book) and i was so drawn to staring at that picture of the alien on the cover. i hated that alien face but couldn't turn away from it at the same time. you know, like when you drive by an accident, you don't want to stare at the atrocity on the street and you can't turn away! i remember reading the first two chapters of that book and then throwing it across the room. THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS WAS ALL I COULD SURVIVE! it became such a problem for me that my mom had to tear off the cover of her book and throw it away because i kept having alien dreams with that alien making a star appearance every night. one night my care bear that i had perched on my windowsill morphed into an alien head/shadow and i threw the covers over my head. i layed there for like ten minutes convinced that an alien had come to get me and i felt like i was having a heart attack. even the water dripping in the sink turned into alien voices that said "chino chino chino". yeah, i have it bad!
see aliens can actually probe you in areas you don't want probed and possibly torture you! what can ghosts do??? go BOO, that's about it. aliens have PROBING MACHINES! i think they win in the scary department.

the point of all of this rambling is...MY MOM FORCED ME TO GO SEE SIGNS WHEN IT CAME OUT SO I AM DOING THE SAME COURTESY TO MY BABY SISTER!

1 comment:

nicole said...

You make me laugh. I didn't know mom had to throw away the cover of the book.

wishing on the moon