Tuesday, October 13, 2009

i was never informed of THIS

on thursday afternoon i went to my ob/gyn's office for cryo of the cervix. i haven't told anyone this but now i just don't care and i have turned this blog into a sorta diary for me and i hope you all find my life to be sooooo very interesting as to tune in EVERY DAY. almost.


awhile ago i went in for my regular pap exam...oooh how i have missed that good ol' metal duck bill crancker. a couple weeks later i got told that i have an HPV. to which my reply was wha??? YES AN HPV WHICH IS AN STD WHICH CAN LEAD TO CANCER IF NOT TAKEN CARE OF! i know some of you are rereading that last line again wondering if you read it correctly...yes, you did...AN STD and no my DR cannot explain it to me since i know that i have been faithful to my hubby and he to me. i have come to the conclusion that it is just a pre-cancer type thing showing up now to get taken care of.

anyways on thursday i went to the OB's office to have the CRYO OF THE CERVIX done and there was my good ol' metal duck bill crancker thingy that got inserted and then he started shooting liquid nitrogen to freeze the "abnormal cells" up my long dark hall. seriously the only thing going through my mind other than the old standby of- marci, you are laying in a beach with your feet in the sand, not in stirrups was, my uterus feels like it is being blown up with helium. yes, it makes you cramp. yes, it is uncomfortable. yes, it is freaky. but, i did not have any idea what i was in for that night. why? because the second he finished i sat right up and said " I NEED SOME MOOD MEDICATION AND I NEED IT BAD, LIKE RIGHT NOW BAD. I AM SICK OF THE EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER I HAVE BEEN ON AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. HELP ME, PLEASE!!" to which he replied what are you on right now...and i told him ( yes i am on something for anxiety) and then he wrote me an rx for something else to help balance me out. oh, how i love him for wanting to help me out and i really hope that this new medication makes me feel better. so, later on that night i feel like i have wet my pants, which i did but it wasn't pee it was something else. so i just changed my underthings and went back to watching tv. an hour later i wet myself again...now i am freaking out a little. i tell walter about it and he just shrugs and said something that i don't remember cause it wasn't helpful. i change AGAIN and then i wet myself AGAIN! finally i get on the internet (cause that's where you get all of your info, right?) and find out that it is the killed/dead/HPV cells leaking out of my body and can go on for a few weeks. how weird is that??

stay tuned this week to find out what some of the side effects of my medications are...walter and i were cracking up!!

No comments:

wishing on the moon