Monday, October 26, 2009

greetings from the home of klonopin

for those of you who don't know...klonopin is an anti anxiety med that i am on. no, i don't plan on not taking it anytime soon. because here are some pictures of just one miniscule part of my life that gives me a panic attack.

having my kitchen floors ripped out (goodbye nasty ugly off white carpet that some genius had installed in the dining room!)

goodbye crappy, ugly linoleum that had a huge hole in it for like a year with duct tape around it to hold it down. yeah, you see that football shaped dirty spot, that is where we had no linoleum. oh, we are so white trash sometimes...
and my kitchen got moved into my front/family room. i then retreated to my bedroom, took my meds, turned on the tv and prayed for it all to go away. well actually i did that later on that night. what i did do, was have to drive tessa around for an hour or so for her nap because there was so much banging going on at the house...ROXY DID NOT LIKE IT EITHER! luckily, i have a husband who could forsee me freaking out if my kitchen was in the frontroom for longer than a day and decided to pay someone to install it in a day. and now look at it...
so nice and new and shiny

because it sure isn't going to last this way for long with an 8, 6, and 2 year old ruling the house!

2 comments:

Lisa P. said...

mARCI, its absolutely gorgeous!!!

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Looks awesome Marci.

And I echo your sentiments about anxiety that comes with remodeling... we decided to overhaul our kitchen the week before Holden was due... needless to say, I'm glad it's over with.

And I'm just realizing that I still want to chat, and i still haven't called you. Forgive me.

wishing on the moon