Thursday, October 8, 2009

you mess with MY KIDS you mess with ME!

WARNING: there will be some NOT SO NICE words used in this post so, don't say i didn't warn ya! really i am starting right now so you can turn away if you want...go ahead...i know some of you out there can't handle the wrath of Marci...here i go.


we have a neighbor who lives across the street from us. i don't even know his name, that's just how much he means to me. let's call him neighbor with a stick up his butt or Mr. Jackass or neighbor crankypants with the crankiness that is cranky all the time. ok we will stick with the last one.
this is a picture of his house right across the circle from our house. the first time he yelled at us, it was about our dog running up onto his lawn/cement/home ownership domain, to fetch her ball. oh heaven forbid a dog run onto your lawn oh neighbor crankypants with the crankiness that is cranky all the time. but, i went along with his rule of no dog near his heavenly home and yard and whatnot. Roxy DO NOT GO OVER THERE, HE WILL EAT YOU ALIVE!! but now, oh but now, the man has crossed the line and i am going to tell the internet what this man has done. HE MESSED WITH MY KIDS!


on monday, the day they had no school...again and they were playing outside in the circle. now let me explain, every house except two houses (including his), have children. so, this makes for a circle full of hyperactive children running about like crazy people. they were playing with a ball and it landed on neighbor crankypants with the crankiness that is cranky all the time whilst he was home. and. he. got. mad.
here is another view of the circle in comparison to his house. now please let me ask you...HOW IS A CHILDS BALL NEVER GOING TO LAND ON HIS PRECIOUS HOLY HEAVENLY LAWN?? seriously tell me how am i to handle this because all i want to do is walk over there and let the angry bitchy marci out! because she really likes coming out...especially when she feels very justified. i just found this out late monday night from my kids so i couldn't exactly yell at him when it occured. i am starting to think that maybe the next time his teenager has a party that goes past the legal noise time limit (because i have had this happen and have let it slide) for Sandy...somebody is going to have a cop knockin on their door...



i chopped my hair yesterday...you will get the full glimpse of it tomorrow. i had to keep you coming back here for something and i promise to be nicer tomorrow. maybe.

2 comments:

nicole said...

Oh boy, I am pissed along with you. You have my permission, not that you need it to go and yell at your cranky pants neighbor, and i am lucky enough to have seen the hair. It is adorable!

Unknown said...

Sorry Marci, but I didn't yell at Brenton. I merely suggested that the kids play the length of the street as opposed to the width of the street. He was hitting a ball with a tennis racket towards my house. Just thought it would be better to hit the ball the length of the street as opposed towards a neighbor's house. BTW, I always say 'please' when asking them to do something. Also, I don't recall 'yelling' at your dog. The dog is only chasing a ball that somebody threw, she doesn't know any better. If I was going to say anything to anybody, I would say something to the person who threw the ball. Another thing, I ask the kids to not ride their bikes on my property, because they're not wearing helmets. I don't need a lawsuit on my hands. One last thing, who was that went to your husband Walt a few weeks back, after I found Brenton playing with matches in the yard behind me. That's the third time I caught Felipe playing with matches and I didn't want your kid being influenced by a bad kid. I'm not a bad guy Marci, just don't think you're being told the whole story. If you'd like to discuss anything in my post, you know where I live. Mr. Cranky Pants

wishing on the moon