Thursday, October 1, 2009

it all started with those stupid jeans

i love my jeans. i love buying jeans. and in all honesty when i walked into that GAP store i was just going to buy the jeans but, sadly that is not what happened.

i bought myself a whole new fall outfit

and i am soooooo IN LOVE with this sweater that i am thinking of going and getting another one in a different color. why? because i have been wearing it everyday. i have decided i would totally return the shirt for another sweater to wear!
and check it out y'all i am a size 8 (with a little give for the holiday season). and honestly after gaining 50 or so pounds with every one of my THREE pregnancies i feel like i have totally earned the right to brag just a little, so please indulge me in this happiness.
and finally my impulse purchases. i feel no need to justify these. they were sitting there looking so cute and my wrist looked so bare...all because of those stupid jeans.

3 comments:

MollyEmma said...

29 inseam?? Damn..you are short! I have a 36 inseam!

metcalfruf said...

mo that is the waist you silly girl! the inseam is 35!

MollyEmma said...

well..my legs are still longer. I just checked..my inseam is a 38. Hahaha...I don't even know what size I wear...poor me.

wishing on the moon