Saturday, February 13, 2010

...and then they had ME!

technically speaking they were married on FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH (you have to say that in a doomed voice cause it's funner that way). HEY ANNIE that's you!
i can't remember what year they were married but, i am 32 so add a couple years to that. do i look like my mom? i can still remember that coat my mommy is wearing.
or do i look like my dad? look at that skinny guy with the long brown wavy hair...my dad THE HIPPIE! now he takes pure joy in taking HIS GRAND KIDS TO THE ZOO.
or do i look like one of my own babies?? HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOMMY AND DADDY and thanks for babysitting your grand kids on your ANNIVERSARY. you know they love you the most (Tessa tells me so everday "we go to gwamma's, i lub gwamma!"
PS Walter proposed to me 10 years ago today too!! (there's a story for the books)

6 comments:

Jane said...

cute pictures! i love brent and kristy. super fine couple. and you are a great combo of them both. maybe more like your mom though.

Ross and Aubrey said...

HA! Those pictures are priceless! It's so fun to look at them :)

Lisa P. said...

Cute pics:) good post!

MollyEmma said...

I cried. Love mom and dad and you and Walter.

LOVES!

Unknown said...

Fun pictures of your parents. And me too. :)

Kristine said...

i love old pictures. your parents....so cute!

wishing on the moon