Monday, February 22, 2010

it's MILLER time

a. you have to admit the guy is a cutie
b. holy balls can this guy ski!

c. where do i get that beanie? i really really need it!
on a side note, my kids were calling all the American skaters Apollo! and then Kylee asked what Canadians were (cause they lost to the Americans in Hockey BAM!) and Brenton said, "they are short people.". Who told my son that Canadians means SHORT PEOPLE! i didn't. don't worry, we corrected him, after laughing for awhile.
one last question...Molly, how do you feel about the Americans beating the Canadians? inquiring minds want to know.

1 comment:

MollyEmma said...

1st: When you wrote "it's MILLER time" I thought you were referring to Ryan Miller...I thought I had finally convinced another Metcalf to appreciate the good looks of hockey!!! But no...you didn't.
2nd: Good thing you wrote about hockey and the USA win over Team Canada. I was so excited. After they stole the G Medal from us in SLC...I felt the need to win on their ice. However...I want the Russians to lose and I feel that Canada would have been a better match. Team USA is going to have to work hard. Canada does birth most of my favorite players (Staal, Crosby...etc...etc...)but USA RYAN KESLER STYLE is my dream :)

wishing on the moon