Tuesday, February 9, 2010

it finally happened

Brenton and Kylee came home with notes today about valentines day, their valentines day parties, and the rules of the valentines cards and when they need to be at the school. so, Kylee has to have all her valentine cards to school by Thursday and Brenton CAN'T bring his to school until Friday. Brenton also gets to make his own Valentine Container this year. this is where i am going to feel like a failure as a mother. my mom would always make our containers look perfect. and when i say perfect i mean PERFECT! our containers were the envy of everyone else in the school. so here is what i have planned for Brenton's Valentine Container...
1. a shoe box (there has to be one somewhere in this wreck of a house)
2. some cameo wrapping paper
3. GI Joe stickers
4. some MANLY colored glitter pens to write his name on the box
5. let him go wild

i sure hope it works out.

2 comments:

Lisa P. said...

sounds good to me! I hated when parents did their kids boxes and won all the prizes and I did my own and never won anything:)..last year at like roberts they had some cool boxes that were letters like the letter B and you can decorate it and put a slit in it. kind of cool:)

Chism said...

I loved this! I am sure B. will have a fun time doing it. Don't forget to bring out the aluminum foil! ;)

Back in the day I made a computer/typewriter. It was awesome.

wishing on the moon