Monday, February 8, 2010

you think i am as a pretty as her??

so i am sure that everyone who is anyone has heard on facebook that it has been doppelganger time. you were or maybe still are supposed to change your picture to a celebrity that you have been told that you look like. i never actually did this, but it did get me thinking as to who i have been told that i look like...at different times in my life. here are my top three that i have been told.
for those of you as old as i am must remember the carolyn bessette obsession. especially when she was dating/marrying John Jr and then when they tragically died. i had really long really blond hair and got told alot at the Dr.'s office i worked at that i looked just like her.
then i was told by a ton of boys, while i was out on the town doing what 20 year old's do, that i looked just like Jewel. without the snaggletooth.
and last BUT NOT LEAST, good old Kate Hudson. i love my neighbor's for telling me i look like her cause i think she is so very pretty. actually i think all three are beautiful and i wouldn't know who to pick for my doppelganger?

No comments:

wishing on the moon