Thursday, February 18, 2010

the longest shortest month of the year

it always starts creeping up on me in February. i tend to barely make it through January but, then February comes along and i just can't take it anymore. i hate this nasty cold weather. i hate having to bundle up my kids along with myself ANYTIME i have to go ANYWHERE out the door. i hate that it gets dark at 5:30. i start craving sunlight and warmth and the smell of grass. oh that sweet smell of grass that drafts through my open window around 5:30 when Walt is outside with Brenton mowing the lawn. February and March if you could please speed up and move along out of here, i would be ever so grateful. all of this yuckiness is starting to give me an itch to chop off my hair again. hmm. it is also around this time every year that i start making threats to my husband that i am getting in the car and driving down south (out of Utah into Cali) cause i can't live here anymore. i think it is now time to put up pictures of Florida to remind me i just have to make it until April, then we are outta here (for a week at least).

No comments:

wishing on the moon