Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grammy 2010 fashion review...by ME

FIRST OFF...THE GRAMMY'S WERE A TOTAL SNORE! there was only one performance worth mentioning and that was...LADY GAGA AND ELTON JOHN. LOVED IT! in fact i loved it so much i got the live performance on my ipod now...Tessa and i have danced to it already. and now for my fashion HITS AND MISSES...
i thought the JOE BROS looked darling...especially that middle one. he sure has spruced up his look, and i like it.
it's PLASTIC FACE...again. she still isn't looking good. for those of you who think i don't like Nicole Kidman, i do. i love her movies, i just feel like the older she gets, the more plasticy she looks. and i don't like her outfit.
i thought Miley looked a smokin!
Rhianna i love you but that outfit...not so much.
Imogen Heap is like one of my favorite singers and she looks like a total WACKADOO.
Katy Perry...NO, just no...
i give you Lady Gaga in all her gaganess. my favorite quote to this day is still, "HEY LADY WE CAN ALMOST SEE YOUR GAGA"
Pink...love her...love the dress...love that she is a tough girl in a girlie dress.
Taylor Swift looked B E A utiful!

2 comments:

MollyEmma said...

I agree about the jo bros. I hated Taylor's dress. I loved Miley's hair. I want that hair. I know it is fake, but I want it!!

Kristine said...

agreed. agreed.

ps. how about pinks performance. hoooooly cow. amazing.

wishing on the moon