Tuesday, February 16, 2010

hours and hours of obsession

i am sorry but, i have been to busy to come up with a witty post today because of what has been on my tivo as of lately.

watching this and the moguls made my knees scream out in the thought of pain.
watching this made me think i need to go and get my snowboard spruced up and ready to go down the mountain. well, when i really think about it, I REALLY NEED/WANT A NEW SNOWBOARD!
(i know hunny, i am going to use my pass as soon as i get that new snowboard)
i can't help thinking about this.
i think Apollo is cute...hehehehe.

and the dancer in me enjoys watching this! so until the Olympics are over i am not sure what i will be writing about. i mean it takes up all my time, in fact i am wasting time right now sitting at the computer when i have 4 hours on my tivo i need to get to watching!

2 comments:

nicole said...

I didn't know you were such a fan of the Olympics.

Chism said...

I told my dad that we needed an extra dvr just for the olympics because there is not enough space!

wishing on the moon